Junior Game Data Analyst
- Paris, France
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
We are currently looking for a Junior Game Data Analyst to complement our Global Data Science team.
You will be part of our HQ data science team, and collaborate very closely with our Gamelab team. Together with other data analysts, data scientists in the team, you will continuously deliver accurate data reports and actionable insights from our vast amount of in-game tracking data, with the goal of assisting new game decisions and driving our games’ growth.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be called to:
- Provide on-going reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources
- Collaborate with production teams with game tracking setup and identify tracking issues
- Debug and solve issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics related to retention, monetization and user acquisition
- Analyze player behavior, evaluate game performance and report suggestions accordingly
- B.S. or B.A. in math, computer science, game design, economics or other technical fields
- Excellent SQL skill, you would consider yourself an SQL expert.
- Understanding of A/B testing, basic statistic knowledge required
- Excellent sense of organization and great autonomy, enjoy individual and team work.
- Good knowledge of English (written and oral).
- Passion for games!
- Prior experience performing quantitative analysis for an Internet or technology company
- Experience delivering clean, accurate and understandable data reports, visualization and dashboards
- Proficiency in relevant scripting language(s), e.g. R or Python
- Deep understanding of mobile games KPI and the rationale and calculation behind them
Work at Gameloft
- Gameloft is part of a large media group: Vivendi (one of our sister companies is Universal Music Group)
- Permanent contract, full-time position
- We offer relocation support from abroad
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Saint-Lazare Station and the Palais Opera Garnier.
- Other benefits at Gameloft HQ:
- Various fresh fruits at your disposal in the cafeteria will make you go bananas!
- Unlimited hot beverages whether you like tea or coffee, and if you if you like coffee you'll love our Nespresso machine with coffee from all over the world.
- Sports: Ping-Pong, football table, virtual football, real football, yearly football contest at Clairefontaine, and many more sports through Gymlib at special pricing!
- Lunch vouchers, competitive mutual insurance and prudential funds.
- Note for non-French citizens: In France, salaried employees receive health insurance, unemployment insurance, etc. We will explain the details if you need to relocate.