Office Admin Assistant
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As a part of Admin division, your main missions consist of:
- To implement operations, policies and processes regarding office management;
- To support the whole OA team and having an ear for listening our staff's idea and request;
- To maintain office daily services, assist company activities, events, contribute to create a good working environment for staff and keep a good image of the studio inside.
General Office Management
- Greet visitors and direct them to appropriate staff; answer incoming phone calls and transfer them to relevant staff;
- Prepare distribution the incoming and outgoing mails;
- Ensure the good condition and delivery of our consumable items (water, coffee machine, medicine chests in the studio);
- Coordinate the whole process of ordering overtime food;
- Advise to improve the office area, especially the common space;
- Manage the office supplies / stationeries stock and order;
- Prepare the phone and taxi voucher and track the taxi card usage;
- Coordinate your work with your Tea Lady, to manage the area and assets.
- Support by coordinating our needs/request for the maintenance, office equipment, office assets and facilities such as: electricity, machines, office furniture, facilities, air conditioners; meeting rooms, etc.;
- Support on OM team for business trips;
- Support to the Operative OM team by liaising with the building management, for facilities such as parking access, lift form for service and delivery, toilet maintenance etc.;
- Support about Team building's process, Entertainment Allowance, Extra Insurance claim;
- Maintain records for office space and office map;
- Coordinate the issuance of office assets for staff and visitors (access cards, printing name cards and standee, mugs, keys…);
- Monthly maintain an updated repertory list of vendors and general contacts.
- Support on logistic for the company events, activities, contests, clubs as required;
- Follow up office contracts such as the insurance, rental contacts, etc.;
- Prepare the payment requests, scan invoices, record the monthly payments;
- Advise the management on changes or solutions to improve the office management when necessary;
- Support on OM team for other tasks, upon the actual adaption and readiness of the job holder;
- Assist on reporting process;
- ·Perform other ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, e-mail, internet, etc.;
- Good command of English in reading, writing, listening and speaking;
- Good knowledge of general administration and office protocol;
- Good knowledge of principles and practices of the company.
- Good organization skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Have a sense of creative ideas for improving office culture and facilities.
- Good sense of responsibility and teamwork;
- Open to learn and to have a strong service mindset;
- Professional conduct with a flexible and versatile working way;
- Always positive and willing to help by improving the working environment with a “think out-of-the-box” eye.
- Opportunity to really own the projects and work on it from start to finish;
- Opportunity to be guided and work with professionals in the industry;
- Join our young, multicultural team of talents and international exposure working with our team in South East Asia;
- Learning how to organize, multitask and manage time;
- A fun and modern work space with a dedicated Gaming Area!
How to apply?
- Send your CV and Cover Letter (optional) to: [email protected], titled: OAA_040521_YOUR FULL NAME