- New York, NY, USA
The leading creator and publisher of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's list of the “Top 10 Most-Downloaded Games Worldwide”. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. With a monthly audience of 114 million unique players in Gameloft games, Gameloft Advertising Solutions offers brands and agencies a unique level of visibility. Gameloft is a Vivendi Group company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
By joining Gameloft, you’ll be at the cutting edge of audience engagement and creative gamification and will contribute to the growth and shape of this new business. Working with the Managing Director, you will have quarterly objectives to drive new creative partnerships and new advertisers to generate significant revenues.
Your main tasks include:
- Identify, develop and secure opportunities to leverage Gameloft’s digital gaming pedigree and expertise to build custom, gamified engagement solutions for top brands
- Identify and contact new potential partners, while working existing contacts.
- Prospect and manage custom rich media creation deals and execution including custom app development
- Increase Gameloft awareness and consideration among a broad range of stakeholders in brand engagement, working directly with brands as well as creative and media agencies
- Manage the complete sales cycle, from initial contact to delivery and analysis
- Match advertiser requirements to Gameloft’s mobile games audiences and rich media ad units to build compelling, winning proposals
- Work closely with Gameloft advertising leadership and campaign teams.
- Take an active role in aggressively growing the revenues of Gameloft brand partnerships.
- Propose new ideas to enhance Gameloft’s mobile ad offerings to prospective clients.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in digital creative industries.
- 1 to 3 years of experience specifically in selling creative digital solutions for brand engagement
- Familiarity with digital games and gamification principles a strong asset
- Knowledge of digital ad sales tech, with specific focus on mobile advertising, media agencies and brands.
- Existing relationships with major brands and media agencies
- Proven record of building business and selling projects.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong passion for solution selling
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage several complex projects at the same time
Why join Gameloft New York?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is steadily growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What can Gameloft New York offer you?
- Competitive compensation plan
- Collaborative learning/training sessions among the Campaign Managers community once a month
- Health insurance coverage
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months