- Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,000 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Update our employee records with new hire information; coordinate newcomer’s onboarding & staff dossiers.
- Support recruitment activities: update recruitment channels, screen resumes, schedule tests/ interviews, keep candidate database updated, join in recruitment events organization, etc.
- Address Employees’ queries about benefit, employee care and services.
- Prepare HR Admin document: PIT registration, expat administration, working attestation, employee information …;
- Support HR events/ project & back up for reception service.
- Fresh-graduated or final-year students are welcomed;
- Major in Foreign Languages, Economics or related areas;
- Knowledge and/or experience in HR and IT will be an added advantage;
- Very well organized, detail-oriented, sociable and pro-active;
- Be highly responsible with confidential matters/reports/data;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese
- Computer literacy – MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Else Can Gameloft Hanoi Offer You?
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time.
- Vacation and personal days off
- Supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded
- Get the chance to work in a multi-national team
- Workshops and team building activities
- A game room & Sport Clubs free for employees: Soccer, Ping Pong, Gym & many Gaming Clubs and contests.
- Competitive remuneration and benefit packages
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
As you are interested in career opportunities at Gameloft, please take the below survey to help us better understand how candidates define our employer value proposition.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Want to learn more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/