B2B Marketing Manager
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work? #Jointhegame
About Gameloft for brands
Building on Gameloft’s 20 years of experience as one of the world’s leading mobile games publishers, Gameloft for brands offers unparalleled engagement solutions and business process design through gamification and custom branded game development. Gameloft for brands gamifies the consumer journey across all digital touchpoints, delivering media campaigns and creative projects for prestigious brands such as Air France, Coca-Cola®, Ford, FOX™, Kellogg’s®, McDonalds, ©Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Samsung and Unilever, in over 40 countries around the world (North America, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, etc.).
Reporting to the Managing Director, the B2B Marketing Manager is responsible for elevating Gameloft for brands in North America by being the trusted partner for gamified content amongst leading brands and agencies. This role is ideal for someone who can strategically reach, educate and drive interest amongst our audiences while empowering our clients and prospects to confidently choose Gameloft for brands creative offerings
- Industry Awareness
- Lead Gameloft for brands content marketing efforts in North America, including online publishing channels
- With support from our Subject Matter Experts, research and write content in support of the value of gamification, gamified media and other relevant topic
- Promote, share and amplify generated earned media
- Evaluate sponsorship opportunities, then arrange webinars, interviews and podcasts through sponsoring partnerships. Includes coordinating the event, creating presentations as needed, promoting it, and follow-up with distributing leads and creating posts and blog entries.
- Manage and build relationships with industry associations and advocate for thought leadership opportunities
- Work with Gameloft’s PR team to bring visibility to successful projects, including managing industry awards process from nomination through submission and follow-up
- Manage research studies into key opportunities and verticals for Gameloft for brands
- Coordinate B2B online events with Account Executives and Account Manager
- Recommend industry events, conferences and seminars of relevance to Gameloft for brands business and make team booking arrangements
- Media Collateral for North America Team
- Maintain media kit for Gameloft for brands in North America, adding new business lines, case studies and KPIs
- Collaborate with B2B team at HQ to continuously improve and update global marketing materials
- Create purpose-driven marketing collateral for Gameloft for brands team based on target verticals and solution offers
- Research and anticipate advertising and gaming industry trends and adapt case studies based on Gameloft capabilities and campaigns
- project manage development of video case studies and PDF versions
- Sales Lead Generation
- Build and execute surveys for clients and prospective clients related to our solutions and services
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns and corresponding media
- Lead any targeted B2B advertising initiatives
- Project manage efforts to create any multimedia assets in support of B2B Marketing efforts
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience in PR or Marketing.
- Extensive list of contacts in the media, and proven track record at building new relationships with journalists
- Strong knowledge of the advertising industry, digital in particular.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in gaming, advertising and technology.
- Bachelor's degree in English Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or an equivalent major.
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Work From Home wherever you are located for an undetermined time due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- 3 weeks’ vacation for work- life-balance
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways
- Mentorship program and Training Subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
- Relocation assistance for those who are joining our team from abroad.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.