- Paris, France
Gameloft is an entertainment company, creating gaming experiences since 2000 for everyone to play, no matter the genre, the country, the language or the device.
We were born from a passion for games, and from early mobile phones to the latest digital platforms we have always been pushing the boundaries. Our mission is to amaze the world so that everyone can enjoy a moment of happiness.
At Gameloft, we put our passion for games first. We are in this business because we love it, it fuels everything we do. We value craft, art and always aim for the best, setting our expectations high. It’s at the core of what we do every day and allows major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Mattel®, Lamborghini® … to recognize Gameloft’s creativity and trust us to produce awesome gaming experiences.
We are part of Vivendi – one of the world’s largest Media groups – giving us the mana and resources to set our expectations high and aim for the very best.
Ready to join the game?
- Define how the DevOps approach has to be adapted to Gameloft context as well as update existing toolchain with modern DevOps principles
- Engage with the stakeholders to Design the DevOps vision and strategy
- Build and maintain a state-of-the-art DevOps pipeline, including security, automation, unit testing, CI, CD, etc. Shared by more than 2000 people worldwide
- Be the consultant for internal BU specific when needed (Game Production, BI, webtool etc.)
- Secure cutting-edge best practices through continuous learn from strategic watch
- Empower DevOps implementation through change management initiatives and improved flows
- Audit the current situation: lead the audit, gather information, prescribe recommendations to rationalize tools, replace legacy, setup best practices together with the stakeholders.
- Build the POCs and launch iterative projects to build long terms solutions
- Gather feedback from Gameloft DevOps community in order to define Gameloft own DevOps core pipeline, implement it and iterate over it in order to stay cutting edge
- Evangelize best practices, create workshop, train other key DevOps to level up our DevOps community (Game Production, Corporate Application, Business entities...)
- Participate to internal and external DevOps keynotes to show how we DevOps at Gameloft
- Contribute to Gameloft Open-Source initiatives
Skills and Experience
- Your peers recognize you as a true Leader, able to convince team members and executives to follow your recommendations
- Great communication skills to spread the DevOps strategy worldwide
- 15+ years of experience in multiple industries in similar roles
- Experience in working in large international company(ies), with entities based around the world
- Strong experience with DevOps technologies
- Strong experience with building out DevOps architecture: be able to build POC and MVP that will demonstrate and create the roots of sustainable solutions in the long run vs “trended innovation hype”.
- Experience with agile methodologies
Additional appreciated skillset
- DevOps experience in the video game industry
- Certified in SAFe or large-scale agile framework
- Excellent technical writing skills to document and present the DevOps guidelines and pipeline implementations.
Work at Gameloft
- Gameloft is part of a large media group: Vivendi (one of our sister companies is Universal Music Group)
- Permanent contract, full-time position
- We offer relocation support from abroad
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Saint-Lazare Station and the Palais Opera Garnier.
- Other benefits at Gameloft HQ:
- Various fresh fruits at your disposal in the cafeteria will make you go bananas!
- Unlimited hot beverages whether you like tea or coffee, and if you if you like coffee you'll love our Nespresso machine with coffee from all over the world.
- Sports: Ping-Pong, football table, virtual football, real football, yearly football contest at Clairefontaine, and many more sports through Gymlib at special pricing!
- Lunch vouchers, competitive mutual insurance and prudential funds.
- Note for non-French citizens: In France, salaried employees receive health insurance, unemployment insurance, etc. We will explain the details if you need to relocate.
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.