Senior PHP Developer - Online Team
- Bucharest, Romania
- Employees can work remotely
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The team you will be joining is responsible for both development of internal tools and systems used worldwide by multiple departments and for operational activities that contribute to the stability of our central APIs.
Let’s imagine that we want to reach millions of users by sending Push Notifications, manage the downloadable content used by our games, manage game versions and infrastructure configurations by using complex but easy to use web tools. You will be part of the core team developing those tools!
- Develop new features for existing projects;
- Database and project design for new projects based on specifications;
- Maintenance and support for existing features.
- 5+ years of overall development experience in PHP programming language;
- Knowledge of OOP principles;
- Experience with PHP frameworks (preferable Symfony);
- Experience with database design and query optimization in MySQL;
- Good written and verbal communication skills – ability to explain technical solutions;
- Passionate about technologies and innovative;
- Rigor, autonomy and good organizational skills;
- Good English speaking and writing.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Python, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
*All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Work from Home program available;
- Internal trainings;
- Short Friday;
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling;
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic;
- Lunch tickets;
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style;
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment
Join our Survey.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this Survey
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.