3D Animator Intern (6 months)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities
● Creating believable high-quality key-framed animations for real-time and pre-rendered sequences
● Collaborate with game designers and programmers to achieve the best animation within the platform limitations.
● Meet the project milestones and deadlines.
● Advance knowledge about all the necessary tools
● Work with the production team and Lead animator’s / Lead artists
● Animate Characters and Game Objects
● Rigging and Skinning with ability to do complex rigs
Contribution in Management
● Work closely with the lead animator, team producer, and the Studio Lead Artist.
● Contribute to good working environment for the team
● Foresee future mistakes and prevent them from happening
● Academic background in animation or equivalent, hand drawing, sketching and/or illustration.
● Experience in 3D Studio Max and Character Studio.
● Great understanding about human anatomy, proportion and perspective
● Knowledge in skinning, rigging with low to medium polygon counts is a plus
● Great understanding of composition, color, shading, lighting, post-processing
● Good English oral and written skills
● Open-minded, self-disciplined.
● Passion for playing video games across multiple platforms
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Monthly internship allowance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying to Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!