QA Engineer (Fresher Python)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
QA Engineer is the one who analyzes the game technical development process and define testing solution (including all necessary QA checklists, test cases and testing tools, automation tools...), so that every testing phrase are well defined and executed, in order to ensure all the game aspects or features, both functionally and technically, can meet the requirements of Gameloft’s standard and overall quality of the intended design.
- Master Gameloft Automation tools in order to maintain, write and execute scripts for testing.
- Writing automation script for various projects as requested
- Review functional and game design specifications to ensure full understanding of the individual game features and provide checklist/test case/tools needed for project requirements and project QA.
- Cooperate with Programmer lead/tool team/ QA team/Training Team to generate testing procedures and test cases for all game features.
- Coordinate and provide training to QA team for any changes regarding Automation, Script and Checklist.
- Suggest and create Automation ideas or tools to optimize QA testing process
- Join QA test force to test unreleased games and ensure the project quality.
- Report progress and status to QA Manager \ QA Program Manager.
- Eager to learn and explore new technologies, solutions
- Good logic and process understanding
- Good reading/writing English skills
- Good organization and time management skills
- Good reporting skills
- Good independence
- Good office tool skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and detail-oriented skills
- Excellent responsibility and commitment
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Monthly internship allowance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying to Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!