Game Designer Intern
- Hanoi, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 98 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Hanoi Studio is always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
As a member of the game design team of Gameloft Studios in Vietnam, and under the responsibility of the Lead Game Designer as well as Producer, you will be in charge of the design of top quality mobile games for international markets.
- Analyzing existing games, design concept, fun factor, control, in-game economy, and etcetera.
- Contributing to design discussions and decisions.
- Work closely with multidiscipline team and support them in implementing the features.
- Implementing design changes to existing game content.
- Updating and revamping existing content to bring it up to current expansion standards.
- Performing general cleanup of game data, and fixing design-related bugs.
- Scripting and designing new content - missions, quests, levels, monster and player abilities, etc.
- Working on system design tools.
- Assisting in balancing and fine-tuning the game.
- Playtesting the existing game with the team.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Currently pursuing a degree in a related field (game design/development, Information technology, Multimedia, Art, Computer Application, Product Design)
- Passion for games and game development.
- Demonstrated ability to create full games, game entities, and balance complex systems.
- Extensive knowledge of electronic games, game genres, player types, and what makes games enjoyable.
- Extensive knowledge about the Gameloft games.
- Open-minded and Flexible in adapting change.
- Fast and focused learner.
- Good in verbal and written communication in English.
- Willing to handle pressure.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
As you are interested in career opportunities at Gameloft, please take the below survey to help us better understand how candidates define our employer value proposition.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Thank you for your cooperation!