3D Game Artist Intern
- Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Great Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Hanoi Studio is always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
Gameloft Hanoi is currently seeking a 3D Artist Intern to collaborate on its next generation of iPhone, iPad and Android games.
As a member of the art team, you will be responsible for 3D modelling and texturing of ambitious 3D games, from the first concept phases to the completion of the project.
- Modeling and texturing in 3D, based on concept arts.
- Active involvement in the game creation process by interacting with the game designer and art director.
- Effectively contributing to the art pipeline while understanding target platform constraints.
- Meeting project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads.
- A solid background in academic drawing, sketching and/or illustration is a major asset.
- Good in 3D Studio Max.
- Ability to create textures
- UV mapping
- Familiar with current gen graphics.
- Open-minded and outward-looking
- Good English communication
And above all is the passion to create high-class mobile games to bring the best user experience!
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work
What Else Can Gameloft Hanoi Offer You?
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time.
- Internship Allowance: VND 6,000,000/ month
- Annual leave (1 day/month)
- Teambuilding activities, Staff Trip, Company events across the year
- Clubs, PS4 Game corner, Game Online Contest with attractive rewards.
- Free technical, soft skill, English and other language training courses (internal and external) for all employees.
- Opportunity to access international game making technology, with a huge knowledge base from Gameloft studios around the globe.
- Opportunities to work with a team of young, talented staff from countries around the world. A culture of relentless learning with free courses in specialized skills, soft skills, and English
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter, and portfolio (if applicable) to [email protected]
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our database for future suitable open jobs.
- As you are interested in career opportunities at Gameloft, please take the below survey to help us better understand how candidates define our employer value proposition.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
- Thank you for your cooperation!
- Want to learn more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/