- Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Work closely with the development team to test and automate unit level tests
- Debug issues at code level and provide information to fix issues
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of the code and develop new tests for testing in development phase
- Propose and develop new testing procedures
- Analyse best practices and emerging concepts in test Automation to improve team development process
- Participate in product, interface and data design
- Liaise with internal clients
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Previous manual or automated testing experience for mobile and desktop platforms
- Familiar with Linux & Mac OS
- Familiar with Bash scripting
- Beginner level UI Automation experience
- Basic understanding of mobile & web application architecture, structure, data flow
- Networking, HTTP requests and REST APIs experience
- Highly organized with very good attention to detail
- Methodical, organized problem solving skills – analytical nature
- Must be able to clearly convey thoughts and ideas to others
- Takes ownership of issues and drives through the resolution
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations in a fast moving environment, with a „can do” attitude
- Demonstrates a global mindset, respects cultural differences and is open to new ideas and approaches
- Must be able to work under own initiative
- An effective team player and strong collaborator
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft. The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly.
Many thanks for your help!
3 Good Reasons
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion.
Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company's culture where we value our employee’s expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people’s loyalty.
1. Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
• Modern facilities
• Fun environment
2. Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
• Top-rated and international projects
• Performance-base rewards
• We value loyalty
3. Continuous learning and career growth!
• Adaptation to changes
• Continuous and initial training
• Career development
We would like to let you know that we currently work from home (WFH). During WFH, we only accept job applications via online. All application that come by hard file, temporary will not process until further notice.