Senior Video Game Producer (Creation)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the development and continued success (budget, deadlines, content) of mobile games;
- Oversee a team of cross-functional teams, consisting of Designers, Programmers, Artists, Monetization and Marketing experts;
- Manage the development of new games and game updates throughout all production stages: concept, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold and updates;
- Supervise the marketing and business strategies of developing live games including but not restricted to live operations, business performances, advertising programs and customer care;
- Ensure communication with client, top management in HQ and quality assurance teams in other studios for project follow-up;
- Oversee quality in collaboration with studio department Managers and the internal/external clients
- Reporting to Agency Managing Director
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in the video game industry with at least 3 published titles to your credit;
- In-depth knowledge and passion for video games, must be knowledgeable on free-to-play model;
- Strong project management knowledge and experiences including but not restricted to agile, Waterfall methodologies;
- Strong knowledge of in-game monetization;
- Knowledge of marketing is an asset
- Be adaptable to change;
- Highly motivated and enterprising;
- You keep your team motivated and engaged through transparency and flawless communication;
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills;
- Effective negotiation abilities is highly necessary;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines and in a fast paced environment;
- Creative, pragmatic, and able to find the best solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure project development;
- Comfortable with Jira & Confluence, MS Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and other scheduling software
- Result-oriented and with positive mindset and ability to think out of the box
- Open-minded attitude with flexibility of thinking.
- Self-disciplined, excellent at problem solving and communication
- Leadership: know how to influence others in a positive way and to inspire and motivate others to higher standards of performance.
- Great team work and keep high demand in terms of quality of work delivered by the teams and oneself;
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!