- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Short description of the position (with lines of authority):
Under the supervision of the Lead Programmer and the Studio Technical Director, the Unity Programmer is tasked with developing game based on Unity, including an editor that will integrate generic modules for 3D, gameplay, physics, sound, as well as any other module that would be relevant to develop.
Working in close collaboration with the game designers and artists to make their vision of the game and environments a reality and to work around constraints.
Ensure request features related to technical fields work properly by being pro-active in finding technical solutions that happens in all projects
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
An Unity Programmer's main tasks and responsibilities consist of:
- Programming various modules that will be needed for the projects
- Programming various modules that will be reused by game programmers
- Identifying and fixing bugs found by the game-production teams
- Analyzing existing features and making changes to meet current needs
- Writing readable code that is easily usable by others
- Programming in a methodical, structured manner
- Communicating with the departments regarding issues related to the development of various modules
- Optimizing the unity various modules
- Documenting their work in order to share know-how and to allow users to gain an understanding of new systems, features and modules
- Knowledge of C# and scripting languages (Lua/Python/Typescript)
- Analytical mind
- Good at Algorithm, 3D Math and Physics
- Good at Code Creation
- Independent and resourceful
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Able to quickly familiarize themselves with new tools/software
- Knowledge of online communication and networking technologies
- Experienced with iOS/Android/HTML5 platforms is a plus
Where will you be heading to?
- A world of more vivid colors, bolder landscapes, finest coastlines and most compelling history, you cannot find any place quite as enriching, enlivening and exotic on earth as Vietnam. We have cities where lives are both chaotic and captivating, yet never lose its traditional beauty: gracious and graceful destination offering endless generosity and the best food you could ever taste.
- In the heart of the southern part of Vietnam stands a bustling, dynamic and industrious city, Ho Chi Minh, the economic capital and the cultural trendsetter. Being embraced by both traditional and modern beauty, Ho Chi Minh is an ideal destination of interest regardless of your interest.
- Don’t want to get lost first step in the city, we’ve got you covered:
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com