2D Marketing Artist Senior
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Support the Marketing team in the creation of brand/identity for Mobile game launching (logo, packaging art, icon, screenshots and storytelling)
- Create Marketing materials for advertisement purposes following the Marketing team briefs: banners, interstitials,…
- Create visual concepts/sketches
- Participate in brain-storming, conception of ideas
- Support the Marketing Team in the creation of commercial documents: pitches, backgrounds and other.
- Be responsible and have ownership over the execution of all art related marketing tasks based on creative briefs, Marketing managers feedback, market research, benchmarks, polls and consumer studies
- Vary and combine current graphical trends in different styles.
- Follow high quality standards shared by the Marketing team
- Effectively organizes his/her projects files clean, in well-structured layers to be easily share with other teams/studio
- Meet quality expectations and deliver on time
- At least 3 years in advertisement and graphic design, ideally in Media agency.
- Have solid expertise in Photoshop, photomontage, 2D special effects, vectoring tools (Illustrator), drawing and touching up using a graphics tablet.
- Basic knowledge of 3D studio Max and After Effects
- Experience in mobile game industry would be appreciated.
- Advanced knowledge of branding and marketing
- Solid experience in Composition, color and production, typography
- Competent knowledge in game art, rendering, and assets optimization
- Possess an extraordinary ability to create strong, visually appealing presentations with a bold impact.
- Able to produce original graphical compositions (framing, camera angles, storytelling through images, etc.).
- Very good general knowledge of visual and graphical trends (TV, movies, web, games, magazines, etc.).
- Proactivity and creativeness are both big pluses
- Actively detect and solve problems encountered in your projects
- Make sure that all the graphic assets have an unitary graphic aspect, in accordance with the game’s determined style
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!