Senior Accountant (1 year contract)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
I. Cash management
- Manage the cash of VN studios through cash call report & Bank balance report to Head Quarter and cash call review to Cost Budget Control.
- Release cash & cash count every month-end or when send the fund request.
- Communicate with the bank for negotiate the best ex-rate of buying/selling foreign currency transaction Cooperate with other accountant in payment schedule/plan to guarantee the best cash condition of company.
II. Fixed Assets management
- Responsible for fixed assets management including: Monthly update new assets, depreciation and liquidation.
- Double check, reconcile IT reports
- Double check, reconcile Hardware reports
- Manage inventory of HCMC fixed assets; ensure a proper record & labeling; conduct the bi-yearly inventory with auditors in HCMC. Coordinate fixed assets management in other studio in VN to ensure all processes are applied consistently, including the inventories.
- Update the new changes from accounting law, circular, dispatch related to fixed assets, and communicate with other VN studios to apply timely and consistently
III. Monthly closing
- Crosscheck unused leaves report from HR and make provision
- Crosscheck between accounting data and fixed asset files in both VAS and IFRS
- Record non-cash provisions
- Sending draft reporting model & supporting files to CA
IV. Accounting Process
- Responsible for the review and update when necessary
- Training new process to local studio
- Support Chief Accountant in ad-hoc tasks as: Tax control, Audit, internal report and accounting books
- Have at least 03 years in accounting position
- Good understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Being careful, detail-oriented, and ability to maintain accuracy of accounting data and reports
- Be experienced in using MS Office (especially Excel)
- By highly responsible with confidential matters/reports/data
- Able to work efficiently and multi-tasks with minimum supervision
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!