C++ Senior Developer
- Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta City, Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Giving technical support to the team members
- Provide ongoing technical risk analysis for the projects to his upper superiors;
- Proposes ideas and contributes to the development of team, department and studio in general;
General as a developer:
- Implement the features and complete the tasks assigned with a high level of quality, minimal errors or re-opened issues and respecting the ETA previously confirmed
- Have good notions in 3D Programming Advance
- Good knowledge and experience with related platform programming
- Expert in debugging skill
- Experience with common programming tools/applications: Visual Studio, SVN, etc
- Understanding well regarding to internal tools and processes: Android/Windows development process, and platform specific tools.
- Follow the Gameloft Coding Standard
- Communicate proactively with seniors, co-workers and supervisors or leaders if facing any difficult issues, proposing solutions and sharing information in any communication channel.
- Share information and updates relating with project with respected parties.
- Able to collaborate with different divisions
- Able to manage pressure, setting work priority / making a plan and respecting deadline.
- Problem Solving oriented
- Showing accuracy and high attention to details
- Good in English (written and verbal)
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft. The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly.
Many thanks for your help!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.