- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Account Management & Development:
· Leading and managing all the strategic projects and activities associated with an important account of Gameloft for Brands;
· Overseeing the development of all the projects of the account and ensuring completion to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget;
· Being the primary contact in the Studio for an important account of Gameloft for Brands stakeholders and the main responsible for meeting business KPI’s and development of business plans;
· Developing and fostering account relationships. Working towards 100% client satisfaction and account retention;
· Being actively involved in new business efforts from qualifying opportunities to participating in proposals, final pitches, and presentations to an important account of Gameloft for Brands Team;
· Managing all aspects of the client business providing superior customer service while maximizing business opportunities, as well as ensuring a high level of customer service internally;
· Attending client meetings on ongoing basis, interfacing as needed with executive level and middle management level on client side during meetings and presentations;
· Keeping Gameloft senior management apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect the health of the business;
· Supporting Managing Director in Budget definition and Pricing Strategy
Team Management and Agency development involvement:
· Supervising the production teams working on the account;
· Maximizing team output and efficiencies through coordinating team workflow, with responsibility for all team work in progress. Effectively delegating to team members and managing team workload;
· Interfacing with other department leads to share ideas, communicate service offerings, and to identify and deliver new solutions for clients;
· Conducting necessary actions to identify/develop talents and to raise up the teams’ level to be able to cope with current and new challenges;
· Mentoring team members and developing their skillset in accordance with their individual goals and objectives and career path;
· Evaluating performance, skills, and working behavior of the subordinates; proposing initiatives to improve their skills and performances;
· Taking care of the morale, motivation, working behavior of the staff in order to make them fully committed to the project targets as well as to comply with the working rules and studio regulations; actively giving advice, motivating and driving the team-members to excellence;
. Playing a key role in the recruitment of new team members as and when required;
· Significant experience in professional client relationship management;
· Third Level Qualification in Marketing, Business or related discipline and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Digital Agency;
· Good understanding of the Mobile Game Market and Video Games productions (Development Steps, Milestones and Departments involved in Video Games Creation);
· Digital native, expertise in all Digital channels: Content, Social, Programmatic…
· Full awareness of Creative Processes and Techniques; and persuasive and confident approach to creative projects;
· Excellent written and oral communication skills;
· Effective team management capabilities;
· A Good understanding of interactive communications and processes, as well as industry best practices
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!