User acquisition operations manager
- Paris, France
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The User Acquisition Operations Manager is placed under the responsibility of the Senior User Acquisition Operations Manager, in the Global User Acquisition Department.
- Manage partners’ integration by coordinating tracking, legal & data protection process, cost integration with Singular, up to having correct data reported in internal BI tools.
- Setup and manage infrastructure with partners (account setup, billing, post-install data, negative targeting, etc), keep global overview for each partner (dashboard link, credentials, POCs etc).
- Set up infrastructure for new game launches, softlaunch, production tests, etc with key partners and on internal tools.
- Manage post-install approval process.
- Keep track and communicate status of partner integrations to the UA team.
- Support Senior UA Operations Manager with other operational aspects needed by UA team on different topics (Firebase, Re-engagement, etc).
- Help UA team troubleshoot data and reporting issues in internal BI tools, Singular, etc.
- Assist with Financial and Accounting: control UA costs reported in Marketing Expense tool, manage invoices with Accounting (on a need basis).
- Assist with reporting needs on TV & influencer campaigns.
- A first successful experience in User Acquisition is a must, in the mobile gaming industry, preferably 1-2 years.
- Experience and interest in working with UA tools for attribution, tracking and cost data aggregation (Singular, Appsflyer, etc)
- You are fluent in English
- You have a passion for problem solving: you must be able to tackle new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems--to break them down into manageable bits and solve them.
- Have an appetite to travel as it will involve some business trips.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to take part in the rise of a dynamic, stimulating, and captivating sector!
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues at the other end of the Earth!
- Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, Marvel, and many others!
- Because you want to push technology to its limits – to succeed at creating console-quality games for mobile phones!
- Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
- Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
Join the Game !
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Many thanks for your help!