- Los Angeles, CA, USA
A leading mobile-game developer and publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” list. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games through Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft is seeking a Licensing Specialist for our Studio in Los Angeles who will be responsible for working closely with internal teams and key licensing partners to support the Licensing Manager and Contract Manager on an operational level.
As a Licensing Specialist, your main tasks will be:
· Maintain and update contract language and terms in Licensing Database
· Negotiate licensing contract renewals
· Assist in preparing presentations and pitches for licensing opportunities
· Track invoices and payments
· Compile revenue and royalty forecast
· Manage asset and advertising approvals with licensors
· Provide administrative support for licensing team
· At least 2 years’ experience in licensing or partnerships
· Understanding of IP rights and contracts
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Capacity to work under pressure and manage several complex projects at the same time
· Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· A deep interest in video games would be a plus!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within an industry that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues at the other end of the Earth!
- Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, LEGO, and many others!
- Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
- Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!