Product Marketing Manager
- Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which cooperate with more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
As part of the Game team, working in close collaboration with the global Product Marketing team and an extended network of experts (ASO, UA, Consumer & Market Insights, Social Media, Press Relations, Influence, etc.), you will oversee the marketing of a free-to-play game throughout its entire life cycle, from strategy to execution. This role is located in our production studio in Gameloft but you will also work and coordinate with team members located in various territories worldwide.
- 3+ years in consumer marketing, ideally in online entertainment or social products;
- Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamers titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole;
- Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind;
- Creative spirit capable of creating innovative marketing programs that are result oriented;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Ability to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts, etc.);
- Advanced English level is a must.
- Conduct market research, benchmarking and consumer studies to identify the game target audience and define its positioning, marketing pillars and USP;
- Create the game brand identity (title, packaging, tone of voice, marketing storytelling…);
- Build launch & yearly marketing plans relying on solid user insights and strategically aligned with product roadmap, with the objective of generating brand awareness and ultimately growing the player base;
- Develop marketing programs focusing on innovative activations, viral content and meaningful partnerships, and orchestrate their implementation by coordinating the other teams (Production, Live Ops, UA, Social & Digital, Influence, PR…);
- Oversee the Social Media & Community strategy, including through the direct management of the Game Community Manager;
- Optimize the game visibility and performances on the app stores, working hand in hand with the ASO Expert;
- Manage promotional assets creation for your game (trailers, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions…);
- Collaborate with the user acquisition team to optimize the advertising campaigns targeting and assets;
- Manage game & promotional assets approval with copyright owners (e.g. Universal, Disney, LEGO, etc.) – if applicable;
- Analyze the performances of your marketing campaigns and report to the production team, HQ & copyright owner;
- Participate in game development by making recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, retention, shareability, and to better integrate in-game promotional events and marketing mechanisms.
To apply, you should send us the following documents:
1. CV in English
2. Cover Letter in English with the subject "Why do I want to join Gameloft at the position of a Product Manager?"
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.