Webtools Frontend Developer (Angular)
- Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which cooperate with more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
Gameloft is looking for a skilled Frontend developer in order to build customized web-based internal applications.
- Good knowledge of Angular, RxJS, ngrx;
- Good frontend design abilities;
- Good communication skills and an agile mindset;
- Good English speaking and writing skills are a must;
- Rigor and autonomy are essential;
- Show willingness to self-improve and be keen on learning new technologies;
- Ability to quickly integrate in a multinational team, work with remote teams;
- Being able to cope well with changes in the team and/or the projects you are working on;
- Experience in PHP and Symfony will be an advantage.
- Building new projects from scratch (design, development, deployment);
- Ensure ongoing support for delivered projects;
- Work closely with the product owners in order to understand and implement their requests.
Webtools employs Agile methodologies and the newest frameworks in order to build, deploy and perform devops activities on internal applications.
The team’s portfolio covers:
- Production & QA Tools
- Customer Care systems
- Finance & HR Software
- Anti-hacking systems
- Tools for the Community Management teams
- Software for the Hardware Management departments
- Global organizational strategy applications
- Build management & submission tools
- Machine Learning R&D
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.