Game UI/UX Lead
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
● Provide UI/UX solutions following the creative direction and project requirements
● Provide UI/UX guidelines for your team members
● Create user flows, wireframes and UI assets along withal required documentation
● Actively follow up, detect issues and propose improvements
● Anticipate and solve problems encountered in your teams workflow/process and propose solutions
● Propose ideas to improve your team’s workflow/process
● Allocate UI/UX resources across multiple projects and delegate tasks to your team members
● Recruit and evaluate performance of your team members
● Provide guidance and training to your team members
● Grow UX mindset at the studio and introduce new processes where you see fi
● At least 3 years of experience in video game production or related experience
● Academic background in Design, Arts or equivalent
● Ability to communicate in English
● Experience working with Photoshop and Illustrator
● Experience working with Figma, Xd, Sketch or equivalent
● Experience working with Unity – Great understanding of built in UI Tools and performance optimization
● Ability to follow a brief, accurately estimate time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines
● Great understanding of user experience, style guidelines, design process and creative workflow
● Great understanding of iconography and graphic design principles
● Great understanding of game development process
● Write and update UI/UX guidelines & documentation
● Possess a library of references to use for work and to share with the art team
● Communication competencies. Getting along with others, negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making.
● Stay up to date with latest industry trends and technologies
● Continuously seek to improve your own design skills & software knowledge
● Portfolio demonstrating strong visual design for games
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!