PHP Developer (eCommerce dept)
- Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine
- Employees can work remotely
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.
We are looking for a keen PHP Developer to join our international eCommerce team of the worldwide known video game developer and publisher. You will be working among the professionals to develop and maintain mobile shops where we sell our games.
- Knowledge of object-oriented development with PHP 7;
- Understanding of MVC and popular software design patterns;
- Knowledge of relational databases, MySQL in particular;
- Experience with source code management systems such as Git or Subversion;
- Pre-Intermediate level of English (ability to read/understand technical documentation and communicate in a written form is a must).
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases, Redis in particular;
- Experience of implementing responsive web based designs.
- Independent and with a can-do, solution oriented attitude;
- Good logic and analytical skills;
- Ability to deal with routine tasks;
- Ability to sustain quality work under pressure.
- Development and support of mobile sites and billing systems according to specifications and respecting the internal rules and best practices;
- Commit and follow up on the planning, reporting possible delays and proposing mitigation plans;
- Submit clean code that will pass QA tests without major bugs;
- Collaboration with various teams across the company in order to gather knowledge and address technical and design requirements;
- Suggest solutions to improve the systems.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.