Supervisor 3D Animator
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Artistic & Technical Responsibilities
· Ensure the 3D animations respect the Art Direction, technical constraints.
· Creating believable high-quality key-framed animations for real-time and pre-rendered sequences
· Collaborate with game designers and programmers to achieve the best animation within the platform limitations.
· Monitor the integration of graphical data in the game engine with the programmers successfully.
· Meet the project milestones and deadlines.
· Master all the necessary tools
· Animate Characters and Game Objects
· Assign tasks to Senior and Junior Animators
· Create skills development plans
· Follow and develop your team member careers
· Create trainings / workshops according to the project needs and team weakness.
· Inspire, train, coach and mentor all animators.
Contribution in Management
· Contribute to good working environment
· Work closely with the Project Managers
· Setup pre-prod-post production pipelines and documentation of the projects.
· Monitor and approve the work of our team members
· Produce, check and update all 3D Animation documentation
· Evaluate the performance of our team members
· Create, Update and Share reports of your tasks status and your team’s.
· Overall +5 years experience in games industry.
· Academic background in animation or equivalent
· Traditional hand drawing animation, sketching and/or illustration.
· Able to define and execute creative and stylish (Cartoon or Realistic) animations for characters, vehicles and objects.
· Advanced knowledge using tools in 3ds max, Maya, unity/unreal, adobe ps.
· Great understanding about human anatomy, proportion and perspective
· Excellent knowledge in skinning, rigging with low to medium polygon counts.
· Knowledge in contemporary media (web, games, comics, film, animation, etc.)
· Great understanding of composition, color, shading, lighting, post-processing
· Excellent English oral and written skill
· Leadership skills over senior and junior artists
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!