Full Stack Developer - Webtools team
- Bucharest, Romania
- Employees can work remotely
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Are you willing to work on building customized web-based applications?
Are you interested in working on various web projects and eager to see how it is to work Agile?
So, what do you think about working in one of the leading companies in the gaming industry?
Join us and you will be part of a young development team. We are using various technologies such as:
- Popular frameworks: Symfony, Angular, Zend, ExtJS;
- Database system: MySQL;
- Services: GIT, SVN, Rabbit MQ, AWS, Docker.
- Building new projects from scratch (design, development, deployment);
- Ensure ongoing support for delivered projects;
- Work closely with the product owners in order to understand and implement their requests.
- 3 years’ experience in working with PHP;
- Knowledge of OOP principles;
- Experience with database systems (MySql);
- Good knowledge of web frameworks: Symfony, Angular, ExtJS;
- Experience with any versioning system: GIT or SVN;
- Solid experience with ORMs;
- Cloud Technologies.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: cafeteria, free coffee, free fruits, gaming room, relaxation area, free gym. (We will enjoy these again after things will get better)
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.
Join our Survey.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this Survey
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.