C ++ Developer - Platforms team
- Bucharest, Romania
- Employees can work remotely
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers.
So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
We are looking for a passionate C++ developer, to be part of our Platforms team.
As a C++ Developer in our team you wil be:
- Researching new technologies and help integrate them in the Gameloft ecosystem.
- Designing & creating new libraries and tools used in game development.
- Profiling and optimizing software components.
- Solid knowledge of C/C++.
- 3+ years of development experience.
- Creative, motivated, communicative and well organized.
- Advanced English - both speaking and writing.
- Java, C#, Objective C, Kotlin knowledge are nice to have.
- Game engine (unity, unreal) experience is nice to have.
- Console experience is nice to have.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- We have a flexible work schedule, including Short Friday and Work from Home program.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- Lunch tickets.
- Various team activities.
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Coffee, tea and fruits are at your disposal.
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball.
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.
Join our SURVEY
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this Survey
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.