User Acquisition Manager
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As an User Acquisition Manager, you will focus on marketing actions to drive customer acquisition for Gameloft Toronto games. You will be responsible for advertising on performance UA channels and optimizing to reach the target return on investment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, execute, and analyze user acquisition campaigns across performance UA channels
- Optimize campaigns based on ROAS and LTV
- Discuss with game teams about the results and planned actions
- Communicate clearly to management the plans, status, challenges to meeting objectives
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science or equivalent education or Professional experience
- Previous experience in managing marketing or UA campaigns, preferably in games or mobile
- Passionate about gaming and media
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills required, conflict resolution skills a plus
- Ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure
- Detail-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated
- Data analysis experience using Excel or similar tools
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Video game room equipped with your favourites
- Social Club events
- Fresh Fruit every morning
- Mentorship program and expert-led courses to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying to Gameloft.
Please take a moment to fill out this Survey
It takes less than 5 minutes to complete,is totally anonymous and doesn’t impact your application’s outcome.
The information will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in Gameloft !
Many thanks for your help!
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.