- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
1. Creation Management:
· Provide strong conceptual and creative direction for client’s brand and campaign. Constantly searching for new Ads formats and Gameplay ideas that could be suitable for G4B activity;
· Lead G4B Concept Team to produce innovative and intuitive design experiences from concept to execution. Solutions must be innovative yet usable and technically feasible ‐ while also satisfying client objectives;
· Set and maintain the creative vision throughout the duration of a project;
· Determine project content and quality by reviewing and approving art and design proposal developed by team members;
· Maintain high standards for execution and attention to details in all aspects of Design and Development.
· Passionately seek a deep understanding of the client’s business, brand, and campaign objectives. Working closely as a proactive problem solver and partner with the Ads Sales Manager and Local Producers;
· Work collaboratively with Local Producers to set timelines, resourcing plans, and deliverables;
· Be technology smart and understanding the implications of technology and development for delivering against creative vision. Maintaining immersion in digital culture and Mobile Advertising;
· Accomplish work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching team members.
· Constantly work to improve production processes, projects quality, communication and coordination, as well as productivity in all departments;
· Forecast the need of human and material resources so that operations are carried out smoothly and find ways to utilize resources in efficient and optimal manner;
· Report the status to upper management and stakeholders upon needed.
2. Team Management and Studio/Division development involvement:
· Work with relevant managers to implement the company policies and goals in the studio and division;
· Take care of the morale, motivation, working behavior of the staff in order to make them fully committed to the project targets as well as to comply with the working rules and studio regulations; actively giving advice, motivating and driving the team-members to excellence;
· Organize and/or provide initial training and coaching for new team-members;
· Evaluate performance, skills, and working behavior of the subordinates; proposing initiatives to improve their skills and performance;
· Conduct necessary actions to identify/develop talents and to raise up the teams’ level to be able to cope with current and new challenges.
· Good understanding of the Mobile Game Market and also the Mobile Ads Market;
· Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and technical limitations of the platform (Webview);
· Have a strong working knowledge of design, brand development and creative process;
· Have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to team-members and develop innovative Ads solutions;
· Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign…;
· Strong leadership skill, communication skill & organization skill.
· Creative mindset: "Think out of the box"
· Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking;
· Positive mindset: Possess a good mindset to overcome obstacles and reach challenging objectives;
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!