- New York, NY, USA
The leading creator and publisher of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's list of the “Top 10 Most-Downloaded Games Worldwide”. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. With a monthly audience of 114 million unique players in Gameloft games, Gameloft Advertising Solutions offers brands and agencies a unique level of visibility. Gameloft is a Vivendi Group company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
For our NYC office, we are looking for an Account Manager.
From the beginning of your journey with us your main missions will be:
· Support to the local Advertising Sales Team, helping to build realistic campaign proposals for Clients
· Build, manage, and grow relationships with Clients: understand their objectives, recommend best practices, develop effective campaign plans to achieve the performance needed
· Responsible for the local advertising inventory booked and available
· Get all materials required to launch a campaign (creative, redirection links), approve the campaign flow, provide optimization advice to Client if needed
· Partner with the Creative Lead to produce rich media and high-level creative with Gameloft Creative Team and ensure the client brief is respected, supervise creative production, request metrics at the right placements
· Partner with the Ads Trafficker to setup the campaign
· Investigate and work directly with the Ads Trafficker to help troubleshoot Client issues during a campaign
· Provide daily status/analysis on the campaign directly to the Client by writing and/or orally
· Answer in a timely manner to all the Client’s requests
· Providing the final report & analysis on the campaign, and generating the necessary marketing documents
· Producing post mortem to enable continuous improvement
· Billing & Budgeting
- Fluent in English
- Extremely meticulous, attentive to details
- Knowledge of major industry 3rd parties (DCM reporting, sizmek, integral ad science, doubleclick for advertiser, Innovid, Nielsen OBR, Double Verify, etc.)
- Able to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Results oriented
- Highly client service focused
Why join Gameloft New York?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is steadily growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What can Gameloft New York offer you?
- Competitive compensation plan
- Collaborative learning/training sessions among the Campaign Managers community once a month
- Health insurance coverage
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Many thanks for your help!
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.