- Hanoi, Vietnam
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
· Programming, debugging and optimizing codes to create and port video games on a wide range of mobile phones.
· Taking part in projects involving various Gameloft studios around the world such as US, France, Korea, Japan…, and will work closely with project managers and other departments of the studio such as quality assurance, game design, and graphic art to deliver high-quality mobile games for international markets in Europe, Asia, America…
· Good at C/C++ or Java/C#
· Experience in game programming is a plus
· Team spirit, sense of responsibility, result-oriented and deadline commitment;
· Ability to work under high pressure;
· Both Junior and Senior profiles are welcome..
The following are considered advantages for your application and will be taken into account:
· Good at Algorithm, Math, fast learner;
· Experience in Android/iOS/Symbian/Meego/Windows 7/Bada/BREW;
· Knowledge of 3D graphics programming with DirectX/OpenGL and working with 3D Game Engine;
· Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science;
· Good at English communication.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why Join Gameloft?
· You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
· You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
· You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
· Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Else Can Gameloft Hanoi Offer You?
· Team work with international talents
· Continuous training and career growth
· Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
· Work hard, Play hard
· Lunch allowances
- Sport Clubs for employees.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio (if applicable) to [email protected]
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our database for future suitable open jobs.
Want to learn more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/