3D Character Animator
- Lviv, Lviv Oblast, Ukraine, 79000
At the Gameloft Lviv Studio, as a Game Community Manager, you will join a passionate group of gamers and top minds in the business of games. We are always looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
You will be responsible for rigging and animation of 3D characters and assets, animation export into the game engine. You must be able to respect the design uploaded by our 2D concept artists as well as the morphology of the characters, and you must be able to offer alternatives if necessary (environment, character design, etc.) Basic knowledge of polygonal modelling and texturing are required.
- Good knowledge of 3D animation technics
- Ability to create rig systems
- Knowledge of topological articulation, skinning skills
- Good general knowledge in art (perspective, volume, lighting)
- Good English (reading and writing)
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility, deadline commitment
- Strong experience in 3D Studio Max
- Knowledge of 3D engines (Unreal, Unity, etc)
- Knowledge of the technical pipeline and all the process of game development
- Passion for video games
- Possibility to work in a global product company with talented people
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications
- 21-day paid vacation, 5 days paid sick leave
- Relocation package
- Free English courses
- Regular corporate events and team buildings
- Lunch compensation
- Gym compensation.