C++ Developer - Library team
- Bucharest, Romania
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers.
So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
We are seeking a talented and passionate developer with experience in C++ to join the growing Library team of Gameloft.
As a C++ Developer in our team you will master the coding skills and debugging techniques required to cover the widest range of mobile devices - from smartphones to tablets and you will use these skills on every new hit offered by the mobile devices market. You will get a deeper knowledge on various platforms, from Android to iOS and Windows, and learn what they have in common and what sets them apart, what you need to do and what to avoid when writing truly portable code.
- Reading and interpreting pre-existing code;
- Develop code to extend existing shared libraries;
- Support the implementation of the shared libraries in our games;
- Profiling and optimizing software components.
- Solid knowledge of C/C++;
- Have minimum of 5 years previous work experience in C++;
- Creative problem solver, able to quickly learn and utilize new concepts;
- Ability to work as a team player with initiative and openness;
- Rigorous, self-motivated, fast learner and resourceful;
- Positive, results-driven and action-oriented person;
- Advanced English - both speaking and writing.
It would be a plus if:
- If you have previous experience in client/server network communication;
- If you have previous experience with C#, Java or Objective C.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- We have a flexible work schedule, including Short Friday and Work from Home program.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- Lunch tickets.
- Various team activities.
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Coffee, tea and fruits are at your disposal.
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball.
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.
Join our SURVEY
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this Survey. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.