2D Artist Junior
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Provide High Quality 2D Assets, Banners and Websites for projects required.
Work closely with Lead Artist and Art team.
• Produce HighQuality 2D assets and textures
• Design and create game elements such as user interface, buttons, objects, avatars, textures, backgrounds and more.
• Design Banners and Websites.
• Possess good understanding in composition, lighting, color, proportion, perspective
• Possess good understanding in style guild lines, design process and creative workflow
• Actively detect and solve problems encountered in your projects.
• Ensure quality meets expectations and direction from the Lead / Supervisor
• Problem solving, propose ideas on how we could improve work efficiency.
• Deliver artworks in timely manner and with required quality standard
• Show motivation and passion at work.
• Academic background in Arts or equivalent
• Ability to improve and optimize existing assets
• Good level in Photoshop
• Good understanding about human anatomy, proportion and perspective
• Motivated and passionate about video games
• Ability to adapt to different stylistic guidelines
• Ability to accurately estimate time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines
• Great understanding of composition, color, shading, lighting, post-processing
• Ability to resolve any artistic or technical issues
• Advance level in 2D Art: hand-drawing, digital painting and illustration
• Good English communications skills.
• Having good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive
• Effective organizational skills
• Great interpersonal skills
• Great sense of creativity and art
• Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods
• Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from Art Lead and Producers
• Be able to follow a brief and work on their own initiative
• Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Great artistic eyes and pay attention to detail
• Provide and research training material to increase team’s skills
• Communication competencies. Getting along with others, negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making.
• Asking and giving quality feedback.
• Collaboration with other seniors and supervisors instead of doing thing by yourself.
• Maintain a good professional relationship with your colleagues.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We want to get to know you!
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Many thanks for your help!