User Acquisition Team Lead - North America
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As a leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
***This position is based in Toronto or Montreal, Canada***
As Senior User Acquisition Manager, you will create and lead the User Acquisition Team dedicated to Gameloft games. You will work very closely with the game teams in the North American studios (Montreal and Toronto) in order to identify the best user acquisition actions to drive high quality users and revenue to our amazing games. You will report directly to the UA Director in HQ and locally to the Game Manager.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Owner of ambitious budgets to grow the Gameloft business, interfacing actions with the global games business plans.
- Create the UA team and be the UA leader for games developed in Montreal and Toronto.
- Collaborate directly & closely with game production teams on planned marketing actions: elaborate dedicated and innovative marketing strategies per game in collaboration with the local game teams.
- ·Plan & operate advertising campaigns across performance growth channels.
- Analyze campaigns and use precision optimization to reach games goals.
- Communicate regularly and clearly, to studio & HQ management teams, the plans, status, challenges to meet objectives
To qualify for this position, you must have:
- Bachelor/Masters degree in marketing or equivalent experience
- 5 to 7 years + of experience managing performance marketing or UA campaigns for a mobile gaming company (ideally for a top revenue game)
- Has executed ROI campaigns of over $200K
- Management experience is a plus
- Data oriented, Excel skilled
- Detail-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills needed
- Passionate about gaming and media is a plus
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Video game room equipped with your favourites
- Social Club events
- Fresh Fruit every morning
- Mentorship program and expert-led courses to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.