- Kharkiv, Ukraine
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which cooperate with more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
We are looking for a candidate with a basic knowledge of usability and understanding the specifics of a mobile platform. UI/UX Designer will work closely with a team and contribute to wireframes, mockups, and user flows for new game features. You will also work on interfaces implementation using internal tools.
- 1 year + of experience creating user interfaces;
- Strong portfolio demonstrating solid graphic design knowledge;
- Solid experience in graphic design fundamentals (color theory, grid systems, composition, motion and interactivity);
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe products;
- Passion for video games and game development;
- Strong communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in creating game interfaces;
- Experience of creating interactive prototypes.
- Creating a functional architecture and a visual identity of the game interface, based on information of the game functionality, obtained from the Game Designer;
- Creating wireframes, mockups, prototypes and animated UI designs;
- Creating design documentation to provide visual consistency of the whole game (UI Style Guide);
- UI Implementation using internal tools;
- Implemented interface review and technical flaws solving.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
In order to consider your application, we require to send full version of your CV.
Please, add the link to your portfolio when sending your CV.
Document should be in English