Brand Content Editor
- Paris, France
The leading creator and publisher of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's list of the “Top 10 Most-Downloaded Games Worldwide”. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. With a monthly audience of 114 million unique players in Gameloft games, Gameloft Advertising Solutions offers brands and agencies a unique level of visibility. Gameloft is a Vivendi Group company.
As a member of the HQ Marketing teams and reporting to the Communications Director, you will help promote Gameloft's image and reputation, its games, its products, services and commercial activities, as well as its employees. Acting as a true "in-house journalist," you will be in contact with the various Gameloft teams (production, sales, marketing, HR) to create editorial content to be released for different targets (partners, general public, employees) across various channels (press releases, newsletters, blogs, social media, third-party media sites) globally.
As such, you will be in charge of:
- Helping department heads and team leads to identify angles and subjects for relevant editorial content that will help them reach their communication objectives.
- Writing various types of articles, mainly in English, in both short- and long-format, using different tones and writing styles appropriate to the subject or channel.
- Writing the global weekly internal newsletter.
- Writing content for Gameloft’s corporate social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Conducting interviews with our internal experts, or those of our partners.
- Rewriting or improving, from an editorial perspective, certain content that was suggested internally.
- Briefing our teams of graphic designers and video editors in order to create infographics, graphs, visuals, and informational videos.
- Following your articles' performance (views, reach, comments, etc.).
- Keeping a constant eye on trends and themes developing in technology, business and video-game media.
- Consummate editor, ideally with experience in technology, business or video-game topics.
- Very strong writing skills, with an ability to change tones and styles depending on channel and audience: versed in press release writing just as social media posting.
- Thorough, with good deductive skills. Able to spin stories and find different angles for a given information
Mastery of French and English: completely bilingual, ideally with English as a first language. Mastery of Spanish is a plus.
- Solid organisational skills that allow for the delivery of content according to a fixed schedule
- Strong personal affinity for video games
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to take part in the rise of a dynamic, stimulating, and captivating sector!
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues at the other end of the Earth!
- Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, Marvel, and many others!
- Because you want to push technology to its limits – to succeed at creating console-quality games for mobile phones!
- Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
- Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!