- Kharkiv, Ukraine
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
Our Business Intelligence team is looking for its new colleague with a great love for Excel and with those great skills of structuring information and data.The role of the Reporting Specialist is extremely important in business decisions, so attention to details becomes a way of life.
- Use our internal reporting tools to generate sales and user behavior reports;
- Structure data and prepare reports in Excel;
- Provide quality checks in order to assure data correctness;
- Maintain documentation of the processes related to your personal tasks;
- Ability to use the report-writing and analytical skills to turn the data in meaningful business information;
- Communicate with international teams involved, in order to assure the best analytics on time.
- Good Excel, and Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Intermediate written and spoken English, concise writing skills;
- Ability to use the report-writing and analytical skills in order to provide client support , through data-driven feedback;
- Able to plan and organize, estimate deadlines, prioritize workload and complete multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Very good communication skills and ability to integrate quickly in a team;
- Autonomous, rigorous, self motivated, problem solving attitude, flexible, calm;
- High attention to detail without compromising the ability to keep track of the assigned ongoing tasks;
- Strong analytical competencies and formal thinking, able to break problems down in their key variables and identify the relations between them;
- Opened to managing task groups, projects and people in time;
- Work experience in the gaming market would be a huge plus - Reporting Specialist, Business Intelligence Specialist, Data analyst, Media planner;
- VBA Macro for Excel and SQL programming are a big plus.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
IN ORDER TO CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION, WE REQUIRE TO SEND FULL VERSION OF YOUR CV IN ENGLISH ONLY !