Senior Artist (Marketing Team)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities
- Support the PMM in the creation of a game brand/identity: title, logo, packaging art, icon, screenshots and storytelling around the game’s scenario and characters;
- Provide high-quality visuals for use in worldwide/internal marketing materials;
- Create advertisement purposes following the PMM briefs: banners, interstitials;
- Collaborate with the PMM in planning and coordinating all art-related marketing tasks for a game update.
- Ensure all assets created to reach the required quality level and are in coherence with the artistic direction and visual identity of each game;
- Manipulate already-created art assets into polished;
- Be responsible and have ownership over the execution of all art-related marketing tasks based on creative briefs, PMM feedback, market research, benchmarks, polls and consumer studies;
Contribution to Management
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Manager, Artist Supervisor, Game Designers and Producers;
- Maintain effective communication with PMM, producers, technical Leaders, artists and other departments within the team to manage expectations and results;
- Thorough and organized abides to division guidelines and possesses a library of references;
- Proficient at Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Considered a plus to have: knowledge on Skeleton Animation, After effects, Motion graphics, 3D software;
- Advanced knowledge of branding and marketing;
- Academic background in traditional or digital arts, concept art or equivalent;
- Competent understanding of composition, color, shading, lighting, post-processing;
- Competent understanding of human anatomy, proportion and perspective;
- Competent understanding of user interfaces and user experience;
- Competent knowledge in-game art, rendering, and assets optimization;
- Advanced experience defining art direction, conceptualizing, sketching;
- More than 3 Years of expertise in the field;
- Competent at English oral and written communication.
- Proficient at Hand-Drawing, Digital Painting, Illustration.
- Having good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive. Great sense of creativity and art.
- Be able to follow a brief and work on your own initiative, autonomy.
- Ability to resolve any artistic or technical issues.
- Competent at communication: Getting along with others.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.