Senior Office Admin Specialist
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
In order to give our employees, the best power to build a closer community in a fun and fast-paced work environment, Gameloft SEA is looking for a talented Senior Office Admin Specialist.
As a part of Office Admin Department, you will report to OHM. You main missions will consist in:
- Closely assist the OHM for any action, support, initiative, issue and suppliers or third parties’ negotiation / contact.
- Ensuring smooth administrative support for the entire office over 4,300 sqm, spread in 3 floors;
- Assist daily our staff and follow up office expenses, budget procedures and payment;
- Dealing with suppliers to provide the aforementioned administrative sup;
- Implementing other administrative tasks as needed and upon request;
1. Office Management
- In a teamwork, work with the OM, COM and HR teams to organize staff activities for emphasizing
- a dynamic working place for everyone;
- Organize internal casual events for staff, aligned with COM team calendar;
- Support OM team (1 other Senior OA, 1 OA Assistant, 1 tea-lady, 1 technician) and ensure that all
- operations / processes are implemented according to Gameloft SEA policies and will run smoothly
- Enforce office readiness and professional presentation/condition of facilities for the whole office
- (work area, amphitheater, meeting rooms, pantry and patio)
- Coordinate with our Technician for repair and maintenance of office equipment: check on supplies,
- material and stationery with sufficient quantity, and monitor their use;
- Follow up and negotiate with the suppliers, landlords or building management to provide best
- services / contract renewal for any issues/operations with cost effectiveness;
- Handle procedures and policies (in accordance to our regulations/standards) regarding office
- hygiene, maintenance services, safety and security; by working with OA team or relevant service
- providers / authorities;
- Handle petty cash, cash call per month and control office expenses;
2. Administrative services assistance for employees at every level:
- Coordinate travel booking for our staff management and visitors: eticket, accommodation, visa
- etc ..;
- Collaborate and manage with your partner – the 2nd Senior OA – for any service of VISA, Work
- Permit and Resident Cards for our expatriates (total ~60 cases);
- Liaise with our handyman or providers or the building management to maintain good office
- services (air conditioning; power, light, hygiene, safety, PCCC, etc.);
- Maintain and deliver administration travel and environmental reports accurately;
- Maintain and update contact lists of suppliers;
- Provide cell phone bill support and taxi cards/ taxi vouchers to staff as requested by relevant HROM authority;
- Advise the management on changes or solutions to improve the office management when
- Perform other ad hoc task when needed
3. Happiness Commitment!
- Work closely with the OHM to ensure an equal usage of our resources, creating more values and
- impacts with existing, fewer and rationalized resources.
- Help every Department heads to work together on implementing a unique culture in a common
- scope of responsibilities, over 3 main axes: Performance, Control and Fairness
- Maintain a dynamic, healthy and unify community by launching long-term project or common cause;
- Minimum 3 years in office admin;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, ..) and computer experience;
- Native Vietnamese and excellent command of English (reading, writing, listening, speaking);
- Unparalleled flexibility with an open-minded and a complete accessibility;
- Brilliant organizer with experience(s) in multi-tasking and prioritizing multiple assignments;
- Good knowledge of general administration, principles and office protocol;
- Experience with events on/off sites;
- Able to work independently when required;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills via all means of communication including email, telephone, correspondence and in person;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proactive with a good sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit;
- Carefulness, anticipation mind and accuracy at work;
- And of course, an uncontrolled optimism with a big touch of creativity;
Where will you be heading to?
- A world of more vivid colors, bolder landscapes, finest coastlines and most compelling history, you cannot find any place quite as enriching, enlivening and exotic on earth as Vietnam. We have cities where lives are both chaotic and captivating, yet never lose its traditional beauty: gracious and graceful destination offering endless generosity and the best food you could ever taste.
- In the heart of the southern part of Vietnam stands a bustling, dynamic and industrious city, Ho Chi Minh, the economic capital and the cultural trendsetter. Being embraced by both traditional and modern beauty, Ho Chi Minh is an ideal destination of interest regardless of your interest.
- Don’t want to get lost first step in the city, we’ve got you covered:
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com