- Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which cooperating with more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
The Product Manager works collaboratively with Producers, System Designers, Live Operations Managers & Data Scientists to define the monetization strategy of his/her games and aims to boost KPIs related to engagement & monetization on a worldwide level.
Your main challenges will include:
- Collaborate with all game stakeholders (Designers, Producers, Marketing) to define the game's strategy and long-term vision
- Champion the Live Operation strategy related to content, targeting, promotions, update releases and in-game events to maximize the game's potential
- Provide clear recommendations from market research, benchmarks and game data to define, prioritize and continuously improve features
- Be responsible for forecasting, measuring performance against targets and reporting to stakeholders on a regular basis
- Propose AB tests, ensure their correct implementation and present key findings
- Be the expert on market trends & industry best practices, and share these across teams
- At least 2 years of experience in Games/Online/Consulting, preferably in product oriented roles
- Excellent analytical & data modelling skills; and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field; Master is a plus
- Proven experience in optimizing metrics and revenue on a product or service
- Upper-Intermediate level of English, both written and orally
- Experience working on a live game operated as a service
- Game design or game creation skills
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Passion for games on any platform!
- Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to think on your feet and highly organized
- At ease analyzing large data sets & providing actionable insights
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with a multidisciplinary team
- Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.