- Bucharest, Romania
The team that you will be allocated to handles one of the most important projects from the company, a game distribution platform.
The platform’s features cover: mobile applications (on Android and iOS), mobile sites, content management systems, analytics, build wrappers, and all the needed services: routing, authentication, catalog, tracking, KPI, search and push notifications.
As a member of this team, you will develop new features and maintain the existing ones on the CMS and other backend services required by the mobile applications and sites.
- Develop new features on the CMS of a content distribution platform;
- Perform peer reviews and research new technologies;
- Come up with innovative solutions for the existing/new tools;
- You will be involved in the deployment process;
- Work as a Developer in a Scrum team.
A little bit about you:
- 3 years of experience developing web applications and web services;
- High curiosity and self-driven nature;
- Pay attention to details;
- Fast learner (new languages/technologies) and willing to improve himself;
- Passionate about software development.
Skills that will be great to have:
- Knowledge of Java language;
- Cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, etc);