- Hanoi, Vietnam
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 98 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
1. Hardware service:
· Registering and keeping track of all devices (mobile phones, tablets) borrowed by the production teams.
· Examining cellphone unit, observing operation, installing testing program and updating phones’ technical specifications, specific issues and solutions, drivers, tools into Technical Knowledge Data Base Web Tool;
· Updating, repairing and setting up devices software as per production teams's requests.
· Managing HW process, observe and optimize the process. Initiating new ideas to increase the efficiency of HW process.
2. IT service:
· Receiving support requests directly from users, via emails or hotlines, logging tickets to the Helpdesk system, and confirming the reception of requests to users in a timely manner
· Main areas of support include PCs (hardware/software/connectivity), LAN cabling, Wireless, printers, fax machines, scanners, photocopying machines, projectors, fixed telephones and other IT devices
· Keeping track of incidents/requests and communicating with users/managers regarding their status and resolution
· Setting up PCs (hardware/software/connectivity) for newcomers and Gameloft employees from other studios. Maintaining/Upgrading PCs (hardware/software/connectivity) and other IT devices for current users when requested
3. IT & HW Administration/Management
· Logging, tracking and updating tickets on the Helpdesk System
· Updating the inventory system and keeping them organized in the IT & HW store.
· Documenting all knowledge and experiences in the File Sever/Knowledge Base System
· Supporting GNS to maintain/upgrade IT infrastructure and application systems
· Technical knowledge: Basic knowing about PC and other IT devices’ hardware/ software/ connectivity; including Windows and Linux operating systems, good skills in analyzing, diagnosing and trouble-shooting issues
· Fair English; Speak and Write
· Good knowledge and strong interest in mobile devices, especially operation system of smart phones (Android, Windows Mobiles, iOS, …).
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/