Game QA Tester
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
Are you passionate about working in the video games industry? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft is currently seeking an experienced QA Tester.
- Accurately checking gameplay following design documentation;
- Find and precisely describe, reproduce and rate bugs found in games;
- Verify and validate bug fixes;
- Verify all aspects of assigned games and ensure that they have no flaws;
- Complete requested reports.
- Huge passion to video game;
- English level equal to Intermediate or higher;
- Familiarity with iOS and Android apps;
- Good knowledge of mobile and tablet navigation;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Experience of bug tracking systems (Devtrack, Mantis, Jira);
- An understanding of the game development process
Will be a plus:
- Enthusiasm in learning of automation testing process
- Basic familiarity with any scripting language
Why to work for Gameloft?
- Join one of the most exciting industrial sectors today, whose partners and clients are Apple, Microsoft, Nokia, Facebook, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, telecommunication operators, etc.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
- Excellent local working conditions.
In order to consider your application, we require to send full version of your CV and 1 page motivation.
Motivation letter should include answer to the following question: Why do you want to be/can be Game QA tester?
BOTH DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE IN ENGLISH