- Cluj-Napoca, Romania
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Produce visual effects for games, including particle systems and animated sequences Develop optimized shaders/materials and scripts matching the needs of the required assets.
- Research and investigate new technologies
- Optimize and reinforce the VFX pipeline
- Work efficiently and collaborate with artist, designers and tech/programing team members in all aspects of VFX aligning the process with everybody involved
- At least one project delivered as an VFX artist or 2+ years of experience as VFX artist
- A portfolio demonstrating your skills and your passion for excellent game art and VFX
- Strong interests in pop culture, fine arts and latest popular trends in Gaming Art
- Experience in working with real time particle systems and special effects with Unity, Unreal, Particle Flow, 3Ds Max and/or a similar real time VFX creation tool
- Experience in Affter Effects
- Excellent knowledge of 3D and 2D VFX related software.
- Technical knowledge, such as: shaders, rigging, retopology
- Experience working with mobile environment and optimization process.
- A problem solving mindset and a proactive attitude
- Excellent resource management skills (structured at setting and maintaining standards such as naming conventions and documentations).
- Fluent in English
- C# scripting know-how is a plus
Cluj is “the Heart of Transylvania” a cosmopolitan European city and an important destination for business in South-Eastern Europe, with a remarkable potential for foreign investments. It is one of the most effervescent European cities, with a multicultural environment that lures both tourists and expats.
So, why is Cluj so captivating? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivn6nbGxC1E&t=33s
Why Gameloft Cluj:
We are a multicultural team and, as such, are very proud to say we learn from each other daily. We are mindful about everyone’s individual necessities, while also focused on team cohesion and shared vision. Gameloft Cluj is the place to learn, to grow, to have fun and to work on cool projects such as:
- Excellent Social Benefits (Medical insurance package, Gym facilities and swimming pool, free for employees, on site cervical massages on a regular basis)
- The offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package
- Career-development opportunities
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
Let’s get to know each other, join the game! Please remember to attach your portfolio or link to your page.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.ro
Please attach your portfolio/ link to your webpage. All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
Please see our GDPR policy here: https://www.gameloft.com/en/jobs-faq/personal-data/