Junior 3D Animator
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries andemploys 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities
Creating believable high-quality key-framed animations for real-time and pre-rendered sequences
Collaborate with senior animators to achieve the best animation within the platform limitations.
Meet the project milestones and deadlines.
Good knowledge about all the necessary tools
Work with the production team, Lead animator and Lead artists
Animate Characters and Game Objects
Rigging and Skinning with ability
Contribution in Management
Work closely with the senior animator and lead animator
Control and establish development guidelines for every aspect of art production
Read all training material to increase your skills,
Contribute to good working environment for the team
Foresee future mistakes and prevent them from happening
Produce, check and update 3D documentation
Report the status of your tasks to your supervisors or producers when required
• Academic background in animation or equivalent, hand drawing, sketching and/or illustration.
• Advanced knowledge in character motion, physics-based motion and of the fundamental principles of animation.
• Over 1 years’ experience in 3D Studio Max and Character Studio.
• Over 1 years’ games industry experience
• Great understanding about human anatomy, proportion and perspective
• Excellent knowledge in skinning, rigging with low to medium polygon counts.
• Knowledge in contemporary media (web, games, comics, film, animation, etc.)
• Great understanding of composition, color, shading, lighting, post-processing
• Ability to resolve any artistic or technical issues
• Working experience on PC or consoles is a major asset.
• Perfect understanding of topologies associated to production constraints
• Able to define and execute creative and stylish (Cartoony or Realistic) animations for characters, vehicles and objects.
• Basic English oral and written skill
• Ability to accurately estimate time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines
• Having good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive
• Effective organizational skills
• Great interpersonal skills
• Great sense of creativity and art
• Be able to follow a brief and work on their own initiative
• Work well, under pressure
• Great artistic eyes, pay attention to detail
• Communication competencies. Getting along with others, negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making.
• Commitment and sense of responsibility: Show strong commitment to the teams and to the company and be willing to work hard to complete the task on time
• Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement
• Self-disciplined: Demonstrate strong motivation and passion at work
• Team work: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support
• Passion for playing video games across multiple platforms
• Pro-active, autonomous, responsible and well organized
• Keep good mindset and managing stress facing issues
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.