- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Main in charge of Communication & Event:
- Organize external events: corporate events, CSR events, recruitment events
- Assist in external projects (project managing, idea development and plan execution)
- Maintain and update communication sources (company information, game assets library and corporate library)
- Monthly conduct cash call and follow up the payment process
- Assist in briefing article and follow up (if needed)
- Support in others specific projects upon requested
- Fresher is welcome
- Interest in communication, event organization and corporate social responsibility
- Good written and spoken English skill;
- Attention to details;
- Planning and Organizing skill;
- Proactive and creative thinking
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Teamwork with international talents
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months