SEA T&D INTERN
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
SEA T&D Team is mainly focus on Organization Development for 6 studios in South East Asia.
- Coordinate with external suppliers to deliver training courses
- Prepare the communication products, editorial products for branding T&D activities
- Create courses and interactive contents
- Mainly support course creators to enrich the interactive contents, upload E-Learning contents on the E-Learning platform (iLearn) and weekly check to insure the quality
Support in Idea Plus program
- Follow-up plan, create ideas to promote the Idea Plus platform
- Analyze and report the Security Quiz result
- Support in Performance Management System
- Support in Training activities: conduct audit, reports, all training materials, logistics
· Advanced English (especially in writing)
· Being tech savvy, able to learn H5P, interested in researching for the latest technology, tools, and trends in online learning and instructional media;
· Strong at MO (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
· Professional working attitude
· Being proactive with high responsibility and ownership
· High attention to details and commitment to quality
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Teamwork with international talents
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months