Data Protection Analyst
- Bucharest, Romania
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
You will be part of the Data Protection Team which is operating worldwide.
Develop and maintain Gameloft Data Protection Governance with the Data Protection Officer based in Paris and the Data Protection Team based in Bucharest;
- Provide assistance to business and HR teams;
- Review new projects or changes into existing projects
- Propose solutions and recommendations to improve the data protection compliance (Privacy by design)
- Follow and control the recommendations’ implementation
- Audit (if necessary) providers or partners
- Provide metrics and reports
- Maintain the data register with the Data Protection Officer;
- Liaise with IT Infrastructure and IT Security teams and be part to global projects: data deletion, data transfers, data warehouse, and cloud solutions;
- Prepare templates, trainings or documentations for business/ HR teams or employees;
- Communicate clearly with the management to meet proposed objectives.
To qualify for this position, you must have:
- Master degree on IT field;
- Having knowledge in Audit, Risk management, IT governance is a plus;
- 2-3 years of experience in this fields;
- Able to understand and mitigate risks in new technologies and in a digital industry;
- Strong interest in IT security and data protection requirements in an international framework;
- Previous experience in a digital company;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills required, conflict resolution skills a plus;
- Ability to work effectively and accurately in short deadlines;
- Autonomous and organized.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard