HR Assistant (fixed-term, part time)
- Budapest, Hungary
Would you like to work in HR because you enjoy providing top notch employee experience and providing help for those in need but you also have a sharp eye for detail?
If so, join our team as an HR Assistant and help our team develop and grow!
If you like doing HR in a small team but prefer a stable multinational background at the same time, our HR Assistant position will be a nice addition to your career!
The position is for fixed term, most probably for 2 years, but for sure until our recent colleague returns from maternity leave.
About Gameloft Hungary:
Our studio has been operating in Budapest for more than 7 years, and our goal is to develop casual and semi-casual games that bring relaxation and fun to millions of users on a daily basis. Until now we worked on games like Iron Man 3, City Mania and Dragon Mania Legends. The latter is one of Gameloft's most successful projects, with well over 50 million downloads!
What can you expect from us?
• We are a 65-person game development studio in downtown Budapest
• We have diverse backgrounds and we all love to work on our own games and ideas
• You would work in a small fun team of 4 brilliant and friendly people where everybody’s inputs are valued
• The studio is international, and we have several foreign colleagues
• You will support teams that create games using famous brands such as Marvel or Disney
• We don't have many meetings :)
Why work for us?
• We are creating awesome games enjoyed by millions of players worldwide
• Our office is in the downtown area, Boráros Square. It is on the Pest side of the Petőfi bridge, and can be easily reached by public transport
• We have a flexible work schedule that can fit in most of your requirements
• Never go to work on your birthday (you get extra leave for that day)
• We value health, which is why all our employees benefit from a private health insurance plan. This includes free access to an unlimited number of specialist appointments, an annual health screenings, as well as flu vaccinations
• Every summer we have a studio wide team building activity (we've been to cooking, quad, soap box, of course)
• Every year we organize several Game Jams where we take care of the food and drinks and you can just focus on having fun alongside your teammates
• Coffee, tea and fruits are always at your disposal
• You'll also get a fitness pass which gives you access to all Life1 venues in the city
• We support learning, so we have an English course on site or Hungarian course for our foreign colleagues, and you also have the opportunity to participate in online trainings for any topic of your choosing
What will you do here?
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies, contracts and procedures (work contracts, contract modifications, benefit enrollments etc.)
- Update internal HR databases
- Support HR related projects and events (team buildings, trainings etc.)
- Assist in the administration of employee benefit schemes such as health insurance, cafeteria schemes etc.
- Assist our payroll partner by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Answer employees’ questions and provide requested information
- Other ad-hoc HR-related tasks as they arise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in Hungarian
- Fantastic administration and reporting skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Trustworthy and tactful in a confidential environment
If you are interested you can apply with your English CV attached
No cover letter is required but if you usually play mobile, you can write that down :-)
Looking forward to hearing from you,