HR Assistant (fixed-term, part time)
- Budapest, Hungary
Would you like to work in HR because you enjoy providing top notch employee experience and providing help for those in need but you also have a sharp eye for detail?
If so, join our team as an HR Assistant and help our team develop and grow!
If you like doing HR in a small team but prefer a stable multinational background at the same time, our HR Assistant position will be a nice addition to your career!
The position is for fixed term, most probably for 1,5 years, but for sure until our recent colleague returns from maternity leave.
About Gameloft Hungary:
Our studio has been operating in Budapest for more than 8 years, and our goal is to develop casual and semi-casual games that bring relaxation and fun to millions of users on a daily basis. Until now we worked on games like Iron Man 3, City Mania, Disney Getaway Blast and Dragon Mania Legends. The latter is one of Gameloft's most successful projects, with well over 50 million downloads!
What can you expect from us?
• We are a 70-person game development studio in downtown Budapest
• We have diverse backgrounds and we all love to work on our own games and ideas
• The team will be international, we have several foreign colleagues
• We don't have many meetings :)
Why work for us?
• We are creating awesome games enjoyed by millions of players worldwide
• Our office is in the downtown area, Boráros Square. It is on the Pest side of the Petofi bridge, and can be easily reached by public transport
• We have a flexible work schedule that can fit in most of your requirements
• Never go to work on your birthday (you get extra leave for that day)
• We value health, which is why all our employees benefit from a private health insurance plan. This includes free access to an unlimited number of specialist appointments, an annual health screenings, as well as flu vaccinations
• Every summer we have a studio wide team building activity (we've been to paintball, quad, soap box, of course, we always have a goulash goulash)
• Every year we organize several Game Jams where we take care of the food and drinks and you can just focus on having fun alongside your teammates
• Coffee, tea and fruits are always at your disposal
• We have an Employee Assistance Program (legal, financial life management and mental health services)
• You'll also get a fitness pass which gives you access to all Life1 venues in the city
What will you do here?
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies, contracts and procedures (work contracts, contract modifications, benefit enrollments etc.)
- Update internal HR databases
- Support HR related projects and events (team buildings, trainings etc.)
- Assist in the administration of employee benefit schemes such as health insurance, cafeteria schemes etc.
- Assist our payroll partner by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Answer employees’ questions and provide requested information
- Other ad-hoc HR-related tasks as they arise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in Hungarian
- Fantastic administration and reporting skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Trustworthy and tactful in a confidential environment
If you are interested you can apply with your English CV attached
No cover letter is required but if you usually play mobile, you can write that down :-)
The whole recruitment process usually takes 2-3 weeks, but in the current global situation it could be slightly longer.
The ideal start date would be middle of May.
Looking forward to hearing from you,